Our Family

Our Family

Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Welcome

Well I decided to start a blog.  Mostly for friends and family to stay up to date on all the "dish" regarding The Runions.  But I also wanted a place to write what is on my mind, share my projects and hobbies and hopefully expand some day into a way to make some extra money.

Since the kids are getting bigger they are not having as many milestones and we do everything together as a family, I feel that I am repeating myself or trying to find a way to say the same thing 3-4 different ways.  For that reason I will likely be phasing out the Babysite updates for the bigger kids and using this blog to keep everyone up to date on what we do and all the amazing things that the Runion kids are up to.  I will of course keep the Babysite for Lilah Grace and continue to update monthly with her milestones and precious moments.  And I know you all would not feel complete without the Costco photo albums so rest assured those are here to stay :)

I will try to limit the number of photos I post to this blog (just my favorites) so be sure to check the Costco albums for the hundreds of pics for each event...

This site is a work in progress and will expand as my knowledge of blogging grows and I can figure out how to make it look better.  Check back often and keep up on all the "dish".


No comments:

Post a Comment