Our Family

Our Family

Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Going TuTu Crazy

I have been wanting to make some tutus for the girls for a while now.  I finally found a great sale on tulle and had the extra money to stock up so I did.  As I do with everything I went a little overboard and became obsessed and started making as many as I could.  Instead of just making the one that I wanted for immediate use I went ahead and made them for all upcoming events J 


Princess Payton got a pretty pink and purple one for dress up:



Seems I have started a little tradition for Lilah Grace in that all of her “first” outfits will get a Mommy Made tutu to coordinate (thanks to my friend Stephanie for the wonderful idea). 

Lilah Grace gets a Halloween one which coordinates with her onsie:



Baby’s 1st Thanksgiving with coordinating tri-color tutu:




And of course her 1st Christmas with ribbon accents tutu:



Payton requested a tutu dress so I think I will need to get some more tulle to tackle that one but I am up for the challenge :)

And stay tuned to see the real reason I wanted to make tutus.  All of these were practice for me to perfect my skills for a special one.


2 comments:

  1. My goodness! You are sooo crafty! They are all super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mom. I really enjoy doing these things and love seeing the girls in things that I made personally for them!

    ReplyDelete